- Type of service: Argumentative Essay
- Academic level: Undergraduate (3rd and 4th year)
- Word count: 900 words excluding references
- Course name: CMPT 320 Social Implications – Computerized Society
- Citation style: APA
- Number of sources: 6
- Project Title/Topic:
Smartphones in our lives
- Paper details/Instructions:
- For this order, you only need to do “Stage 2” and search sources by yourself.
- The client provide you the draft of Stage 1, and Assignment of “Author Authority, Information Literacy” to refer. This Author Authority’s homework is handed in online form, so it can’t be provided.
- For the stage 2 you are asked to write an argumentative essay about some aspect of the topic “Smartphones in our lives”. You should clearly convey your position, and develop the argument concluding with your position or perspective that explains your own views, supported by the reasons and evidence presented in your DMap.
……More details please see file “Assignment”.
- You need to complete this task in strict accordance with the detailed Requirements/Guidelines.
- Must be original works, to prohibit any copying or plagiarism.
- If you have any question on this task, please feel free to contact us anytime.