Peer review references are required for all work in this class. I will not accept websites that are not creditable. I will accept federal and state websites in addition to current peer review journal articles and your textbook and assigned supplemental reading material for the course. I am looking for research to support your arguments and thoughts on our topics. Please let me know if you have any questions about these requirements.
FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND DO THE ASSIGNMENT AS THE RUBRIC ASKS. DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THE RUBRIC PERIOD.
I HAVE UPLOADED THE INSTRUCTIONS AND RUBRIC BELOW. NO PLAGIARISM. MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Write an 8–10-page strategic plan. Your plan must include the elements listed below. Note that the instructions correspond to the grading criteria for this assignment. You may also want to review the performance-level descriptions for each criterion in the scoring guide to see how your work will be assessed:
1. Differentiate between strategic management, strategic thinking, strategic planning, and managing strategic momentum.
2. Propose one specific analytical tool suitable for use as an adaptive strategy that will be the most effective in helping an organization achieve its strategic plan.
3. Propose the manner and provide an example of how the selected analytical tool will be used to
support the strategic proposal.
4. Research three internal and three external factors that could become barriers to the success of
the proposed strategic plan.
5. Recommend at least one solution to each of the possible barriers to implementing your proposed strategic plan.
6. Determine the specific segment of the market that your organization’s strategic plan will target.
7. Recommend the most effective approach to marketing your strategic plan and provide examples.
8. Use at least three quality academic resources.
· Use the Basic Search: Online resources SUCH AS PEER REVIEW ARTICLES AND STATE AND FEDERAL WEBSITES.
· Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
9. Meet requirements for clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting.