Please read the file carefully, I need a teacher to do exactly everything in the file ( Maximum 5 pages double spaced)
Part of the assignment is : (for complete information read the file )
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator:
- Describe your results on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Leader’s Self-Insight 4.5).
- Do you believe the description fits your personality?
- Why or why not?
- Why do you think “Thinking and Judging” are the two characteristics from the MBTI that seem to be most strongly associated with effective leadership?
Emotional and Hospitality Intelligences: (you may reference and use Danny Meyer Setting the Table and/or Isadore Sharp Four Seasons).
- Which of the elements of EI do you consider to be the most important in becoming a good leader and why? Defend your answer using the course material.
- Based on the Leader’s Self-Insight 5.2, discuss how you would continue to develop your most dominant component towards becoming an effective leader.
- Based on the Leader’s Self-Insight 5.2, discuss how you would develop your lowest scoring component towards becoming an effective leader.
- In your own words, create a definition for the term “Hospitality Intelligence”.
- What should the term include? To whom should it apply?
Listening and Communication:
- Consider your score on the Listening Self-Inventory (Leader’s Self-Insight 9.2). What do your results say about your effectiveness as a listener?
- Describe five ways leaders can improve their listening skills and, therefore, their leadership effectiveness.
- Consider your score on the Communication Apprehension Self-Inventory (Leader’s Self-Insight 9.3). What do your results say about your level of apprehension in each of the following situations: public speaking, meetings, group discussion and interpersonal conversations?
Leadership Development Plan:
For this section of your project, you will develop a plan to improve your leadership potential in the coming years of your life.
- Create 3 goals for your professional development / leadership for the next year. Describe why you chose these goals
- Prepare a detailed plan of specific steps that you will take to achieve each of the three goals. This plan needs to include a detailed time-frame. Each goal should have at least two specific actions you will take to achieve the goal.
- Your three goals may be presented in a chart form.
- In a paragraph, summarize what you have learned from this experience, making reference to the course material.
I need to check your work before I’ll make the last final payment