Develop a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to discuss each of the points listed.
Discuss the following from the biopsychosocial perspective, using the Week Four Assignment Scenario:
- Discuss Wendy’s most critical biological concerns and risk factors. How would this be conceptualized using the life course perspective, including age-related aspects of health and illness?
- Describe Wendy’s psychological functioning. Which existing conditions, symptoms, issues, or concerns would your team want to investigate more thoroughly?
- How is Wendy functioning socially? How might her biological and psychological conditions contribute to or be influenced by her social functioning?
- What role might culture and gender play in Wendy’s condition?
- What role does anxiety play on depression and chronic pain?
- Illustrate a systems theory approach based on the findings. Develop a dynamic flow chart to explain the biopsychosocial model in Wendy’s case, including the biological, psychological, and social factors involved.
- What questions would your team like to ask Wendy or her family members? Be specific and explain why you would ask each question.
- Could this diagnosis have been prevented? What prevention strategies would you have recommended to Wendy?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines, including at least seven peer-reviewed scholarly references.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.