You may use your textbook or any other course content without citations. However, if you use info. from outside the course (online or print), please complete an MLA citation for each source used. Your reflection should be a minimum of 1.5-2 pages (MLA format).
In a document saved in Word or PDF, answer or elaborate on the following (you may use one paragraph for each numbered set of questions: for example, one paragraph for number one, etc.):
1. Overview: In your own words, explain what you learned this week from the textbook readings or from the course assignments. If someone asked you what you studied this week, what could you tell that person?
2. Vocabulary: List at least 5 terms and their definitions that you did not know or fully understand before reading this chapter and reviewing the content. Which of those is still unclear to you? Bullet points or a numbered list is fine for this section.
3. Philosophers: Discuss the differences in reading Aristotle and Plato. Was one more difficult? Why? What did you learn from Plato’s “Allegory of the Cave”?
4. Reflection: Is there anything you read or learned this week that has made you rethink your ideas or views on an issue? Did you have conversations about the material with friends or family members?
5. Clarification: Is there any concept that just does not make sense to you or that needs clarification?