CLC: Family Therapy Approach Case Study
This is a collaborative learning community assignment.
Your instructor will assign your CLC a marriage and family therapy case study.
As a group, complete the following:
- Identify the important facts of your assigned case.
- Choose the type of family therapy approach to use with this family.
As a group, write a 1,000-1,200 word paper or create a 20-25 slide PowerPoint presentation complete with lecture notes that includes the following:
- A brief outline of the case.
- A description of the family therapy approach chosen.
- Treatment goals.
- Assessment and therapeutic techniques to be used.
- Evaluation methods employed.
- A conclusion describing the expectations of treatment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.