Introduce yourself to your professor and peers. Read and reply to each of the prompts below:
- State the name of your company and its key products or services
- What sector or industry does your company operate in?
- What previous experience of economics, if any, have you had?
This week’s lecture lists four key drivers of economic growth: innovation, investment, increased productivity, and constant renewal. Read and reply to each of the prompts below:
- Pick one of these drivers that your company has tried to use for growth
- Describe clearly how this driver was enacted at your company
- Did the use of this driver lead to economic growth? Why or why not?