Observe the interactions between toddler age children in a public setting, such as the park, mall, or grocery store. Do not interact with them; just note what they do to interact with one another and their caregivers. Answer the following questions in sentence form. Document the place, date, and time you observed.
- What age do you suspect the children to be?
- Do the children use verbal language to communicate? Do the children use gestures to communicate?
- How do they use their bodies (body language, eye contact) to communicate?
- Are they understood by their caregivers and/or peers? How do you know. Explain. Give examples.
This paper should be no longer than a page.
- Put your name, course , assignment title, and date at the top of the left hand corner of the document.
- Use one-inch margins.
- Use a 12 point Times New Roman font.
- Use double line spacing in the document.