Download the Terms to Know document that is in Doc Sharing.
Pick 12 terms from the sheet and do the following:
- Define the term (1 point per definition, up to 12 points). For any copied information, please use quotation marks and citation.
- Provide the page number where you found the information (.25 points each—up to 3 points).
- Explain why that term is important to HRM (1.5 points each—up to 18 points).
- Give an example of how you would use that term at work or in practice (2 points each—up to 24 points).
- What was the most interesting fact or concept you learned this term that you didn’t know coming into the course? Why did you find it interesting? (1–2 paragraphs) (8 points)
See the Syllabus section “Due Dates for Assignments & Exams” for due date information.