reviewing the article Early Childhood Curriculum, Assessment, and Program Evaluation
- In the first section, the introduction, you should include an introduction to and overview of the article and clearly articulate the purpose for the critique.
- The next section should include a summary that provides a description of the article.
- The next section should include your thoughts on the implications building an effective, accountable system in early childhood programs serving children birth to age eight. Discuss the limitations, strengths, and weaknesses related to the process.
- Finally, the conclusion should be at least one paragraph of at least 5 sentences. You should summarize your insight into the article based on your professional experience and include a clear concluding sentence.
- Please see attachment
- The article critique should be at least 500 words in length.