There are tons of interesting branches within the field of biology! Please follow this link (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outline_of_biology) and select one of the listed branches. Then go to this website (https://www.sciencedaily.com) and put your chosen topic into the search bar.
1) Choose an article from the results that you find interesting. NOTE: The first article that pops up is generally a well disguised AD. To make sure you are not clicking on that and using it as a reference, look at the address bar. It should very clearly say ‘science daily.com’. You will not receive any points if you use something other than a Science Daily article.
2) Provide a link to your article at the top of your discussion post
3) Intelligently summarize the article (DO NOT COPY ANY PART OF THE ARTICLE). Use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Your summary should be no less than 250 words. You will receive 10 points for your intelligent summary. You will receive 0/50 points if you copy any part of your article.
4) Read two of your classmates summaries. Post a well thought-out, open-ended question on each (this will require you to read the original article). Questions must pertain to the article and cannot be simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions (so all questions must be open ended) (2.5 points per question for a total of 5 points).
5) Answer questions posted on your summary by your classmates (5 points). Answers must be well thought out and answered in their entirety. IF A POST ALREADY HAS TWO QUESTIONS YOU MAY NOT ASK ANOTHER QUESTION ON THAT POST.