Imagine you work for a small clinic that offers counseling. Recently, a large number of people have come in wanting to seek treatment for their depression. In order to address this need, you’ve been asked to create a brochure that explains depression and its treatments.
Create a 6 to 8 panel brochure which does the following:
- Defines “psychological disorders” and “abnormal behavior.”
- Describes the classification to which depression belongs.
- Differentiates this classification from other classifications of psychological disorders.
- Describes depression and its symptoms.
- Explains treatment options, including the pros and cons for each type of therapy.
Note. You can use the Brochure Builder to create your brochure and save it as a PDF to submit or you can create your own brochure using Microsoft Word or another software. Also, be sure to properly cite any resources you use.