First, review the following articles: The Kansas City Preventive Patrol Study and Oregon Prison Tackles Solitary Confinement With Blue Room Experiment.
Then, in your initial post, address the following:
- Describe one or two of the most effective methods of data collection related to a criminal justice organization.
- Discuss the importance of collecting unbiased data for research.
- What type of evidence or facts would you use when making a decision?
Respond to at least two of your peers, addressing the following:
- Identify some possible benefits to their suggested data collection methods.
- Identify some possible drawbacks to their suggested data collection methods.