Conduct research to address the following:
- Research recent census data to calculate the prevalence (in percentage) of diabetes among adults 18 years and older in the United States. Be sure to cite the sources of your census information and indicate how you arrived at your estimate.
- Research the most recent count of new cases of cancer, the incidence rate for all cancers, and rates by cancer sites for the United States. Create a table of new cases and incidence rates of cancer that occur in the United States. Be sure to cite the sources of your information
- What have you learned after reviewing the table? Is there any sort of pattern to cancer rates?
Your paper should:
- be 1-2 pages in length.
- properly cite research sources.
- be free of spelling and grammar errors.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: