Cyber Security and Risk Management
Read at least two (2) academically reviewed articles on Cyber Security and Risk Management and complete the following activities:
(Wikipedia articles will not be accepted. Professor may check originality of all posts. Avoid copy-and-paste.
1. Summarize the two (2) articles in 300 words or more. Please use your own words. No copy-and-paste
2. Base on your article review and the assigned reading, discuss the relationship between cyber security and risk management.
3. As an IT manager, discuss how you will use the concepts discussed in the four articles in the management of IT risks within your company.
4. Dashboards are used in thousands of businesses every day. Review this dashboard and discuss how the government, hospitals and others could benefit by something like this: https://ncov2019.live/map . Be sure to go to the top of the page and look at both data and map.Discuss how risk management comes into play here.
Please use APA throughout.
Post your initial response no later than Wednesday. Please note that initial post not completed on the due date will receive zero grade. See class syllabus for late assignment policies. Review posting/discussion requirements.
Read and respond to at least two (2) of your classmates’ posts. In your response to your classmates, consider comparing your articles to those of your classmates. Below are additional suggestions on how to respond to your classmates’ discussions:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
- Responses require a minimum 150 words