This week, you learned about different types of pelvic pain and the benign disorders that affect the reproductive organs of women. Symptoms involving the reproductive organs, such as pain and bleeding, often result in concern and anxiety by the woman. Please Please follow the template attached and do soap note Endometriosis. This soap note has to been done as if a patient came in complaining of symptoms of pelvic pain that leads up to the diagnosis of endometriosis.
Each student (work independently) is required to submit a single Excel file.
The excel file should include a single worksheet as the cover page indicating member’s name and several worksheets (one for each question) to address each question with detailed analysis and short summary. Please show all your analysis supporting your solution. Grading will be based on correctness of both analysis and final solution to each question.
Week 4 Assignment – Criminal Law, Criminal Culpability, and Criminal Liability
According to the text, criminal law is aimed at the misbehavior that falls below society’s norms and values. The burden of enforcing criminal law and maintaining public order and public safety falls to local, state, and even the federal government; all help to shape and prescribe conduct in the United States. Each state is specifically responsible for the maintenance of public order and public safety within their borders. The federal government is responsible for regulating criminal conduct delegated to it by the U.S. Constitution. Each branch of government, at the state and federal level, must proscribe the required elements of each crime charged and prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt per the Due Process Clause and other constitutional requirements. In this assignment, you will explore criminal law, criminal culpability and its limitations, and what is required for criminal liability and punishment.
Write a 2–3-page paper in which you:
- Explain the goals of criminal law and why these goals are still important today.
- Explain the connection between state police power and the limitations of this power imposed by the Constitution.
- Identify the differences between state and federal jurisdiction, when it comes to criminal law, and what is meant by due process of law.
- Describe the manner in which the four goals of criminal law are met by requiring and proving both a mental element and physical act beyond a reasonable doubt.
- Use at least three high-quality academic references. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
- Write clearly and concisely in a manner that is grammatically correct and generally free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.
This is a multi-step prompt in which you have to answer each of the questions posed to you.
The first part of this prompt is to assess your overall interest and knowledge of mythology: How familiar are you with the myths we have read this first week, and what are you looking forward to learning about the most? Please carefully review the syllabus and the myths we are covering in order to answer this part of the question.
Next, consider how the gods interact with one another and with human beings. In doing so, be
careful to explain your impression of them, using examples and/or quotes from the text to
support your answer.
This final part of the prompt is quite complex, so please address the instances that interest you
the most from this week’s reading: look very carefully at how male and female characters (this includes the gods and goddesses) are portrayed in the myths we have read this week. Do you see instances where one gender is portrayed more negatively than the other? What does this reveal about ancient ideas of gender and power? Be certain to refer to specific passages and/or quotes from the text to support your answer.
• Your initial response should be at least 500 words in length
• Use MLA format for any quotations or citations that you use to support your answer
• Use size 12 font, one-inch margins, and double-spacing
• Consult the MLA Formatting and Style Guide to understand how to format citations and
references and for general writing assistance (writing style, mechanics, grammar, etc.).
Hamilton, Edith. Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes. Grand Central Publishing, 2011.
• Introduction to Classical Mythology, pp. 1–16
• Part One: The Gods, the Creation, and the Earliest Heroes, pp. 17–120
Odysseus and Polyphemus
- Book nine of Homer’s The Odyssey
Additional Resources: External Links
• History et cetera: The Newly Discovered Tablet V of the Epic of Gilgamesh – https://etc.worldhistory.org/exhibitions/giglamesh-enkidu-humbaba-cedar-forest-newest-discovered-tablet-v-epic/?fbclid=IwAR1xOWTwq9Ys4pFgDq-WWcXHkRj_b1SQStFU4TFjX1dESBZFzXR4bir9eYw
• Zecharia sitchin index: The Pyramid Texts – https://zsitchinindex.wordpress.com/ancient-texts/the-pyramid-texts/
• The Internet Classics Archive: Metamorphoses by Ovid – http://classics.mit.edu/Ovid/metam.html
1. A manufacturer of printed circuit boards has a design capacity of 1,000 boards per day. The effective capacity, however, is 704 boards per day. Recently, the production facility has been producing 915 boards per day. Compute the design and effective capacity utilization measures.
(Round your answers to 1 decimal place, e.g. 3.5%.)
Utilization Effective = %
Utilization Design = %
2. The town barber shop can accommodate 32 customers per day. The manager has determined that if two additional barbers are hired, the shop can accommodate 76 customers per day. What are the design and effective capacities for the barber shop?
Effective capacity = customers/day
Design capacity = customers/day
3. Demand has grown at Dairy May Farms, and it is considering expanding. One option is to expand by purchasing a very large farm that will be able to meet expected future demand. Another option is to expand the current facility by a small amount now and take a wait-and-see attitude, with the possibility of a larger expansion in two years.
Management has estimated the following chances for demand:
- The likelihood of demand being high is 0.72.
- The likelihood of demand being low is 0.28.
Profits for each alternative have been estimated as follows:
- Large expansion has an estimated profitability of either $51,900 or $24,100, depending on whether demand turns out to be high or low.
- Small expansion has a profitability of $15,100, assuming that demand is low.
- Small expansion with an occurrence of high demand would require considering whether to expand further. If the company expands at that point, the profitability is expected to be $41,000. If it does not expand further, the profitability is expected to be $12,850.
(b) Calculate expected values for large and small expansions. What should Dairy May Farms do?
EV small expansion = $
EV large expansion = $
Company sould opt expansion.
Type: This assignment consists of a research analysis paper approximately four to six pages in length, double-spaced (This page count does not include a title page, abstract (optional), table of contents (optional), Reference/Bibliography page(s) (please see the course overview for information on the Chicago writing style). The source material should result primarily from self-led external research of scholarly articles. In addition, the course required reading materials may be used. The paper should have four to six pages of content which are the written results of your research efforts.
Topic: Choose a international terrorist incident, organization, leader, or development from outside the United States. You can go as far back in history as you can find good references and sources. Make sure you narrow down your topic. Your paper can not be a simple historical description of what happened, but it should also include analysis and content learned about the topic. What were the implications and consequences of the topic to the present and future? Your final paper will be on a domestic terrorism topic chosen by you.
You may use this reference for ideas, but keep in mind that this cannot be about a domestic American terrorism topic That is the focus of your final paper.
Plagiarism Note: This paper must be an original contribution internal and external from this class. It is a form of plagiarism to substantially use the same paper for academic credit more than once. Also, your final paper can not be a continuation of the first paper. You must choose a second subject matter for your final paper.
Citation and Reference Style
Attention Please: Students will follow the Chicago Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework to the course. A quick guide may be found at: The Chicago Manual of Style, 17th ed. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2017. The Author-Date system is recommended.
All written submissions should be submitted in Times New Roman 12pt font with 1″ margins, typewritten in double-spaced format. College-level work is expected to be free of grammar, usage, and style errors.
Strategic Leadership Report
This three-section assignment is designed as a self-actualization exercise to help direct you toward the realization of your unique strategic leadership approach.
The following Course Outcomes are assessed in this assignment:
GB580-4: Develop a strategic leadership approach to motivate a team.
PC-1.3: Apply conflict management skills to resolve issues and/or build team alliances.
Using a report template, develop your deliverable in three sections and execute the following requirements:
Strategic Report Format
- Use a report template to develop your Strategic Leadership Report.
- Your Strategic Leadership Report should have a title page, table of contents, executive summary page, and reference page.
- Use headings and subheadings to outline the required topics throughout your strategic report.
- Design a professional report using images, charts, diagrams, etc., to aid in the dissemination of information.
Section 1 Requirements
Create Section 1 in your Strategic Leadership Report. Evaluate the results of your FLIGBY Individual Report by executing the following requirements:
FLIGBY: Corporate Atmosphere Results
- Include a screenshot of your gameplay results for Section 2.4: “Corporate Atmosphere,” from your FLIGBY Individual Report.
- Earn a “Corporate Atmosphere” percentage between 61%–140% as indicated in your FLIGBY Individual Report.
- Using peer-reviewed research, explain how your managerial decisions have created a satisfactory atmosphere for all internal stakeholders based on your “Corporate Atmosphere” results.
FLIGBY: Profitability (Profit) Results
- Include a screenshot of your gameplay results for Section 2.5: “Profitability,” from your FLIGBY Individual Report.
- Earn a “Profitability” percentage between 61%–140% as indicated in your FLIGBY Individual Report.
- Using peer-reviewed research, explain how your decisions improved, maintained, or decreased the profit potential of the winery based on your “Corporate Atmosphere” results.
FLIGBY: SUM FLOW Index Results
- Include a screenshot of your gameplay results for Section 4.5: “SUM FLOW Index” from your FLIGBY Individual Report.
- Earn a “SUM FLOW Index” percentage between 61%–140% as indicated in your FLIGBY Individual Report.
- Using peer-reviewed research, explain how you effectively maximized the FLOW-potential of your team based on your “SUM FLOW Index” results.
Section 2 Requirements
Section 2 of your Strategic Leadership Report will explain the conflict management skills you employed in the FLIGBY simulation to resolve issues and/or build team alliances as general manager of the Turul Winery. A strategic leader must develop conflict resolution abilities to manage a team effectively. Based on the results of your role and experience working as the general manager of the Turul Winery in the FLIGBY simulation, complete the following inquiries.
- Using peer-reviewed research, explain why conflict management is an important skill for a strategic leader to master.
- Describe three employee conflict situations that you experienced as general manager of the Turul Winery in FLIGBY.
- Identify the employees and explain the motivation(s) behind their role in the conflict.
- As the general manager of the Turul Winery, explain the conflict management techniques you used to resolve the issues and/or build team alliances in your workplace dilemma.
- Choose 5 out of the 29 “Leadership Skills” from Section 3.2 in your FLIGBY® Individual Report.
- Explain how each of your chosen “Leadership Skills” helped you negotiate the three employee conflict situations.
Section 3 Requirements
In Section 3 of your Strategic Leadership Report, you will realize your strategic leadership approach based on the results of your “Leadership Profile” found in your FLIGBY Individual Report. Develop a concise statement that describes your strategic leadership approach to include the following attributes in Section 3 of your Strategic Leadership Report:
Strategic Leadership Approach
- Explain your strategic management philosophy.
- Explain your approach to strategic thinking.
- Explain your approach to strategic decision-making.
- Explain your approach to strategic planning.
- Explain how your strategic leadership approach will make you an influencer.
- Explain your strategic leadership philosophy.
- Include a brief professional ethics statement that supports your strategic leadership approach.
- Describe whether humor will play a role in your strategic leadership approach.
- Explain how your strategic leadership approach links to organizational priorities.
- Explain how your strategic leadership approach builds synergy within a team environment.
- Apply APA style to in-text citations with minor errors.
- Apply APA style to references, with minor to no errors.
- Synthesize a minimum of three peer-reviewed, academic research resources.
- Resources are from reliable and/or scholarly sources.
- Writing is focused, concise and organized.
- Articulate at a college level.
- Few or no grammar or punctuation errors.
- Uses non-offensive, inclusive, and respectful language.
- Use headings to segment the topics in your writing in order to create a flow of ideas for your reader.
. Download some new app onto your mobile device that you’ve heard about (if you do not have a mobile phone call me and we’ll come up with an alternative), and then you will
2. Write a 2-3 page in MS-Word about SOME OF (but not ALL OF) these aspects from Chp 1-4 of the text, on this new app you downloaded:
- Haptic Interface
- Emotional Impact
- Economical Impact
- Safety-critical situations
- User Experience
- Interaction as Brand
- Interaction as Package
- technology acceptance
- Building on Past Success
- Designing the Interaction
- Platform Design
Include citations. .
The Writer must have a background in the Social Sciences!
Please read the attached instructions. If you accept this assignments you must fully read the instructions and follow all of the directions. All 4 sources must be scholarly and peer reviewed.!
Please note, the deadline is in 24 hours.
While secondary students need to grow and become more independent and responsible for themselves, there are still benefits to having families involved in their child’s education. List 2-3 benefits of having families involved in what is happening in the classroom.
Technology can be an excellent tool for teachers to incorporate into their classroom. How could it be used during transitional times, such as entering and exiting the class, changing activities, etc.?
Assignmentswizards.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations.