American Culture and Drug Abuse
Assume you are a member of the Family Research Council and have become increasingly concerned about the drug use by professional sports players. You set up a plan and conduct a survey on how people believe the American Culture (television, movies, magazines, and popular music) influences illegal drug use. Your survey consists 2259 adults and adolescents from around the country. A consumer group petitions you for more information about your survey. Answer the following questions about your survey using the APA format for citation and writing.
- What type of survey did you use and why? (phone, mail, or interview)?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the surveying methods you did not use?
- What type of scores did you use? Why?
- Did you use a random method for deciding who would be in your sample?
- Which of the methods (stratifies, systematic, cluster, or convenience) did you use?
- Why was the method more appropriate for this type of data collection?
- If a convenience sample were obtained, consisting of only adolescents, how would the results of the study be affected?
All assignments except when stated otherwise by the professor must be typed
not plagiarism at all