- Write a 750-1000 word academic, argumentative essay rough (first) draft about a topic of your choice
- Include in the heading the short form of the title in addition to the page numbers
- You need to have at least ten citations (quotes or paraphrases) from ten different academic references. The more citations the merrier
- Make sure you have a thesis statement in the intro, topic sentences in your paragraphs, a recognizable focus, transition within your body, and avoidance of the twenty common errors we have studied
- The typical academic font is 12 Times New Roman, double spaced–always and forever
- If you have originality in your essay, you are eligible to get a 1.5 points bonus. Originality means that you discuss local or regional issues elaborately.
((( i need academic refrences – argumentative essay )))