In the attached, Go to the Chapter 14 Case Incident 1: “Choosing Your Battles.”
Click to open and read the case study. Based on what you learned in Chapter 14 and the information provided in this case, write an analysis that addresses the following questions:
- How would you ensure sufficient discussion of contentious issues in a work group?
- How can managers bring unspoken conflicts into the open without making them worse?
- How can negotiators utilize conflict management strategies to their advantage so that differences in interests lead not to dysfunctional conflicts but rather to positive integrative solutions?
- Can you think of situations in your own life in which silence has worsened a conflict between parties?
- What might have been done differently to ensure that open communication facilitated collaboration instead?
Requirements for Paper
1. Must be in APA format. (Be sure to include a separate title and reference page, an introduction, subheadings, and a conclusion).
2. The requirements for this assignment are 2 to 4 pages in length (not including title and reference pages), double spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins, and discipline-appropriate citations.